Thank you to everyone who came to our most recent plant sale, and we hope you are enjoying your plants.
The Schizostylis were a big hit, and we sold more than 10 clumps of this in the end.
We will probably have another sale in the spring, and we hope to see you there.
Meanwhile if you are interested in any indoor succulents, please let us know.
If you would like us to keep you informed of future events or offers please drop us a message.
We are have another plant sale on the driveway next weekend.
Sunday 20th September 2020
10am to 12.30pm
We will probably not have quite as many plants available as last time, but we should have the following available.
- Salvia elegans small plants and also a large clay pot with 2 plants.
- Salvia (blackcurrant sage) 2 plants in a large clay pot.
- Display pots of Sempervivum (Sempervivum are winter hardy succulents when kept in a sunny sheltered position).
- Fruit bushes: Blackcurrant plant, Raspberry plant.
- Herbs: Ginger mint, Peppermint, Chives (large clumps).
- Garden plants: Fuchsia, Evergreen honeysuckle, Fatshedera, Buddleia, and other garden plants for borders or pots.
- Hardy garden succulents for rockery and ground cover, including Sedum and Rhodiola.
- Succulent house plants including Aeonium, Echeveria and Graptopetalum.
- Possibly some other house plants.
Cash or contactless card payments (card payment processing by Square).
As well as the plants we also have some lavender filled organza bags, filled with lavender picked from our garden this summer (chemical free).
Lavender bags are good for adding to clothes drawers and wardrobes to keep your clothes smelling nice, or placing under your pillow (or inside your pillowcase) to help you to get a good nights sleep.
- Ginger mint £2
- Peppermint £1
- Apple mint £1
- Chives (clump) £1/ £1.50
- Salvia elegans “Honey Melon” – has red flowers and fragrant leaves
Small plants – £3
Larger pot with 2 plants – £7
2 plants in a large clay pot – £15
- Salvia microphylla (blackcurrant sage) – has red flowers and fragrant leaves
2 plants in a large clay pot – £15
** Buy both Salvias in the clay pots (£15 each) for £26 **
Sempervivum display pots
Sempervivum outdoor succulent display pot – £15
In a 16cm clay pot (potted in a gritty compost mix, and topped with gravel)
Sempervivum are winter hardy succulents when kept in a sunny sheltered position (for example, against a south facing wall) but they may need some extra protection in very cold and wet weather.
Sempervivum outdoor succulent display pot (small) – £12
(Sorry this one is now sold, but please contact us if you would like to order a similar sempervivum pot, we can make them to order)
In a 13cm clay pot (potted in a gritty compost mix, and topped with gravel)
Rockery / groundcover / hardy outdoor succulents
£1.50 to £3.50 each
- Rhodiola pachyclados £3
- Sedum spurium £2.50
- Sedum reflexum ‘Aureum’ £2.50 & £3
- Sedum oreganum £3.50
- Delosperma (pink/purple flowers) £1.50
- Sedum Seiboldii variegatum (*not fully winter hardy* ) £2
- Ground cover/Sedum roof (Sedum reflexum and Sedum album) trays £2 each
- Others from £1.50
Tender Succulents / houseplants
Most £2 to £8 (depending on plant and size)
- Graptopetalum paraguayense (ghost plant) 4 plants in a 11cm or 13cm clay pot £7 / £8
- Aeonium arboreum ‘Atropurpureum’ in an 11cm clay pot £7
- Small Echeveria ‘Blue Curls’ £3
- Small Echeveria ‘Pearl of Nuremberg’ £3
- Small Echeveria ‘Van Breen’ £3.50 & £4
- Echeveria ‘Van Breen’ in a 12cm clay pot £7
- Large Echeveria ‘Van Breen’ with flower buds, plus a baby plant, in a 16cm clay pot, £12
- Pachyveria “bea” small £3
- Pachyveria “bea” in a 12cm clay pot £7
- Agave parasana £4
- Pacyphytum bracteosum £1.50 & £2
- Mammillaria gracilis cactus plants £2
- Mammillaria elongata cactus plant £1.50
- Kalanchoe daigremontiana (mother of thousands) £2
Various garden plants and small shrubs
£1 to £2
- Pulmonaria (spotty leaved plant which has purple and pink flowers in February).
Clumps or potted, £1.50 each.
magellanica ‘Alba’ (pale pink/white flowers)
+ 3 others fuchsia: variegated leaves with red flowers and green leaves with red flowers.
Small plants – £1 / £1.50 each
- Raspberry plant – £2
- Blackcurrant plant – £1.50
- Honeysuckle (evergreen climber with small flowers in summer) – £2
- Jasmine (climber with pink flowers) £1.50
- Ivy (variegated, unusual speckled pattern) £1
- Hypericum (yellow flowered shrub) £1.50
- Escalonia (shrub which has pink flowers in early summer) – £1.50
- Euonymus, variegated shrub (4 rooted cuttings) £1.50
- Fatshedera (Fatsia x ivy) tall thin variegated shrub (good for growing up walls or fences) – £1.50
- Buddleia – butterfly bush (fast growing tall shrub, with light purple flowers in summer) – £2
- Feverfew – £1
- Foxglove plant £1
- Schizostylis (deep pink flowers – autumn to spring) clump – £1.50
- + a few others
We may have a few other plants and may have a couple of other house plants
If you want more information or if you would like to reserve a plant, please contact us.
or use the contact form
Please note, there is limited parking on the road, so please be considerate if parking here.